AT&T U-verse Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.† A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: AT&T U-verse Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi) at the time of entry.† Employees of AT&T Mobility LLC, Cisco Systems, Inc., OSL Group, LLC ("Outside Lands"), Team Epic, LLC d/b/a Velocity ("Team Epic"), ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.† The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.† Participation constitutes entrantís full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsorís and Administratorís decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.† Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd. NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 20, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on August 5, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period").† Team Epic's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating AT&T store location during regular business hours and locate an AT&T representative that is conducting AT&T U-verse demonstrations (each a "Demo"). †Then, you may participate in a short Demo with an AT&T representative.† Once the Demo is complete, you may proceed to use the tablet device available to complete and submit the registration form including your first and last name, email address and phone number.† Once you have participated in a Demo and submitted the registration form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.† Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.† Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.† Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.† In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant.† The ďauthorized account holderĒ is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.† Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around August 6, 2012.Each potential winner will be notified by email from Team Epic after the drawings and will be required to reply to the notification email with the requested address information within forty-eight (48) hours of the time notice is sent, in order to be confirmed and claim his/her prize. Confirmed prize winners must present his/her photo ID at the Will Call booth in order to pick-up and claim the admission tickets for the Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival at Golden Gate Park (San Francisco, CA).If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to reply to the notification email with the requested information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize.Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: FIVE (5) PRIZES: A prize package which includes two (2) admission tickets for 3-day passes to the Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival in San Francisco, CA. (Only valid from August 10-12, 2012, terms and conditions apply). Approximate Retail Value: $500. †For All Prizes:† Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsorís sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.† Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.† Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.† Limit: one (1) prize per person.†
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Cisco Systems, Inc., Outside Lands, Team Epic, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such companyís officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the ďReleased PartiesĒ) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winnerís consent to Sponsorís and its agentsí use of winnerís name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsorís reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. †Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. †Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.† Sponsorís failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrantís participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.† If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrantís sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.† No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. †In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneysí fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.† All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13.† Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/LM1HNZ. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2012 ePrize, LLC.† All rights reserved.
AT&T U-verse Sweepstakes
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 AND OLDER (19 in AL & NE, 21 in MS).† Sweepstakes ends 8/5/12 at 6 p.m. PT. For Official Rules, and complete details, visit a participating AT&T store location. Sponsor: AT&T Mobility LLC.
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.† A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.† LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS AND OLDER (19 in AL & NE, 21 in MS).† Sweepstakes ends 8/5/12 at 6 p.m. PT. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit a participating AT&T store
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.† Ends 8/5/12.† Open to U.S. Residents Only 18 + (19 in AL & NE, 21 in MS). †To enter and for Official Rules, visit a participating AT&T store location. Void Where Prohibited.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.† Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older (19 in AL & NE, 21 in MS).† Ends 8/5/12.† To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit a participating AT&T store location.† Void where prohibited.